- 1 Introduction
- 2 How to unlock android phone without losing the data(Only for password and patterns)step by step
- 3 Final words
hey trickyexperts, how are you!! hope you are so fine now and looting the cool stuff from our site. So we everyday post here a new loots and tricks as well as offers. So if you don’t want to miss any loot and offer then daily visit our blog and join our telegram channel. We also going to set a big give away on our blog so be ready for that.
So today we are back again with new trick that many people search on the internet about how to unlock the android phone without losing any data. So we are going to explain all the steps that will help you to recover your phone without losing any single data file.You don’t need to know any knowledge to do this trick, any noob also can try this at least for once.So without wasting any time,lets get started
How to unlock android phone without losing the data(Only for password and patterns)step by step
HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR PHONE WITHOUT LOOSING DATA
2.A memory card for device.
3.Your android device must be either locked by pattern lock or password lock.
1.After you download “Aroma File Manager” place it in your card [SD CARD] Insert card into your locked android device.
2. Open Stock Recovery Mode by rebooting your android device and pressing Power Key and Volume Up key simultaneously.
3. After entering into recovery mode use volume+ and volume- buttons to scroll up and down.For select use power button or home button.
4. From there click on “Install zip from SD Card” and navigate to where you placed “Aroma File Manager” click and install it.
5. After installing, it will open in recovery mode.
6. From the “Aroma File Manager” navigate to settings>>go to bottom and click on “Automount All Devices On Start” and then exit.
7. Repeat step 4&5 again.
8. After this you will get “Aroma File Manager” opened again.
9. Now navigate to Data Folder>>System Folder and Find >>”gesture.key” or “password.key” for pattern lock or password lock respectively.
10. Delete that any one file and then exit “Aroma File Manager” and reboot your device. After rebooting you will notice that password or pattern will not be removed yet. But don’t worry draw any random pattern your device will unlock.
So this is the trick to unlock any android phone without losing any data. By using this trick, your phone will not be affected by any virus or any bad thing. So if your are looking to unlock your phone that is protected from passwords or lock then give a try at least once.