hey Trickyexperts, how the looting is going on!! well it may be better than before!! Today we are back again with another exciting offer came from google pay(Tez) and Niki.ai partnership. Using this offer, You can get scratch card from google pay(Tez) of up to 200 Rs absolutely free without spending much time. So without wasting the time, let’s get started.So if you don’t want to miss any loot, then daily visit our blog daily and join our telegram channel
How to get Scratch card upto 200 Rs from paytm
- Make payments and bookings through a chatbot on Niki.ai Android app.
- Earn a scratch card worth ₹35 to ₹200 when you make a single transaction of at least ₹200 via Google Pay on the Niki.ai Android app.
- You can earn a maximum of one scratch card in each of these periods:
• Period 1: From February 5 to February 28
• Period 2: From March 1 to March 15
- Enter your Google Pay UPI ID for eg. abc@okaxis for payment.
- You can claim your scratch card reward 30 days after your transaction is successfully processed.
- How much reward you get from this offer, comment down below.
Terms and conditions
- To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to offer terms and conditions.
- You must enter your Google Pay UPI ID as the payment option when you pay on the Niki.ai Android app.
- You can earn a maximum of one scratch card for this offer during each of these two periods:
a. Period 1: From February 5 to February 28
b. Period 2: From March 1 to March 15
- Earn a scratch card worth thirty-five Indian Rupees (INR 35) to two hundred Indian Rupees (INR 200) for making a single transaction of two hundred Indian Rupees (INR 200) during the offer period using Google Pay.
- Each Google Pay customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for each offer.
- The scratch card earned will be available thirty (30) days after a transaction is successfully processed.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please make sure that you link your UPI-enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited
- You can earn up to a total of nine thousand Indian Rupees (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- You understand and agree that Google is not responsible or liable for the fulfillment or provision of any service availed by you from Niki.ai.
- Employees, interns, contractors and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live), of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer program at any time, at its sole discretion.
- This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service.